>

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Welcome to Positively Sweeet! This is a blog dedicated to beauty, reviews, and everyday crafts, hauls, and monthly favorites. Each week a "NTW" or nail of the week will be blogged. It contains the prices, names, reviews, colors and where to find each product or polish. Each month I will show my favorites for that month, for instance, at the beginning of August I will post my "July Favorites" picture with details. Hauls of common, online, and not-so-common boutiques will be uploaded every once in  a while as well. Keep an eye out for random tips, tricks, and recipes! DIY (do it yourself) is something I love and would love to share with all of you. Hope you're interested! I'm not a touchy person, so no hugs from me! Air five to all of you. ♥ Bloggers.com

No comments:

Post a Comment