>

Friday, July 20, 2012

Healthy and Tasty: Smartfood Selects

..What? Did I say healthy AND tasty? Yupp, that's right. This has been my ultimate favorite go to snack this week. I purchased this at my local grocery store in the organic section. At first I was like "Ehh, I don't know about this." But when I tried it, oh my goodness. It is so good! You really get the flavor too, it's not bland at all. One big bag is 4 servings(64 puffs each), I was surprised. This whole bag has lasted me at least 6 servings! I don't feel guilty at all after eating it. It's all natural ingredients and 160 calories per serving if it gets divided into four. This is perfect for when you want a salty treat but don't necessarily want the after math of grabbing the chip bag. Thought I'd share! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment