>

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Pretty Little Liars! Get Hanna's look.


   My absolute favorite show and book is Pretty Little Liars, I've been reading the books since I was in 6th grade, 6 years ago. Since it is Tuesday, I figured why not do a Pretty Little Liars based look. I chose Hanna because she is my absolute favorite character out of all four girls. She's very confident and she's been through a lot, I feel like I can relate to her very well. In the last episode she goes to a church party, and this is the outfit she wears. A cute pale yellow crochet and lace dress, with a thick pastel belt. You can layer skinny pastel belts, or if you're lucky enough you may be able to find the perfect thick belt for this dress. Her lips are a bright matte pink, and her nails are a very bright and gorgeous green. Almost as bright as Kelly Green. You can switch up this outfit in many ways and still have it work. It's so cute and modest, I love it! Are you a fan of Pretty Little Liars? Who's your favorite character? (:

Products and prices shown:
Guipure Combination Dress by Zara(on sale for $60)
Nars Pink Lemonade($25)
Essie Mojito Madness($8)
Pastel Pop Belt Pack($20)


No comments:

Post a Comment