>

Sunday, September 16, 2012

The Currents: Fall Wish List

As fall's rolling in, I notice and want different things. Right now I'm into tons of different styles and trends but I have narrowed it down to 7 different items:
Infinity Scarves: I love scarfs for the fall and winter. They keep me warm for when I need to be warm, and I can easily take them off and put them away. Infinity scarves are circular scarves that "last forever" hence the word infinity. I really want a cream or oatmeal colored one, as well as a sparkly charcoal colored one.
UGG Boots: Who can go wrong with Uggs! I have quite a few pair right now, but I have yet to add a pair of tall chocolate ones. A sweater, leggings, and ugg boots is the most cozy and comfortable outfit for the fall! I love, love, love, love, love it!
Gold Claddagh Ring: Irish claddagh rings are very popular around where I'm from. I have a silver one right now, but I really want a gold one to go with my other gold jewelry. The claddagh can represent promise, your heritage, your love life, and some people even get them for wedding bands. You do not have to be Irish to wear one, but I just happen to be. (:
NYX Beige Lip Gloss: I have heard so many beauty "guru's" and other people rave about this product. It's called beige, but it's far from the color. It is the perfect pink color that can just brighten up a subtle look. I really want to purchase this and add to my collection.
Wildfox Jumper: Sweater,sweatshirt,whatever. These are the highlight of autumn. I have seen so many people with these jumpers and they are so soft and cozy! They are rather expensive, but I might want to splurge for the quality.
OPI Glitzerland: Gold is a beautiful color for this season. OPI Glitzerland is a very light gold nailpolish. This color would look great on it's own, or as a topcoat. I have been wanting to get this for a while but I just haven't been able to.
PacSun Nollie Perfume: This perfume really has nothing to do with the fall, it's just one of my favorites. It's a very nostalgic scent for me. It brings me back to my middle school and early highschool years. It has a very peppy and fruity smell to it, I love it.


What do you have your eye on for this season? Leave your input down below. ♥

2 comments:

  1. You have great gooddies girl, love it! What caught my eye was the OPI nail polish. I super like the shade that I want to have one. I will definitely grab one of this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for the late reply, thank you so much for reading! I ended up getting the nail polish, I'm in love with it. (:

      Delete