>

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Christmas Gift Guide + Save



Are you struggling on what to get for your loved ones this holiday season? I know I am. It's always going to be about getting something worth the money you're going to spend, and it's important to know that the person will actually put good use to it. I have set up a list of products under $30 that are a great idea for the people in your life. 


Heated Blanket: This heated blanket is good for anyone who's always cold, or just likes to lounge around in their spare time. For $30 at Target you can get this tan and cheetah printed plush heated blanket. I thought of the people in my life that always need socks and a hoodie on. It won't be a waste if you know who you're giving it to. 
EOS Chapstick Set: For only ten dollars you can get a set of 4 eos lip balms in a set. You get three Eos "eggs", and one chapstick. This is the perfect gift for anyone who is always losing their chapsticks,or just cant get enough. I would love this as a gift myself so I thought I must throw it in.
Bath and Body Works 3 Wick Candles: Every girl I know loves BBW 3 wick candles, especially during their 2 for 20 deal. If you have two people you want to buy for, there you go. 2 great quality and delicious candles for just about $20. Peppermint Mocha and Vanilla Bean Noel are two of the best holiday scents, and great for gifts.
Alex and Ani Bracelets: If you're willing to spend a bit on something small, Alex and Ani is the perfect choice for anybody with a love for jewelry. Starting at $18 you can get one bracelet for anybody of any age. Above I have a $25 bracelet with a single key charm, so sweet. 
Philosophy Bath Set: If your loved one loves to relax and treat them self to high quality bath products, this is the best choice. For $22 you can get this set of one bubblebath/soap, a lotion, and a lipgloss. I would be thrilled to get this as a gift. I believe any one that's into bath time would enjoy this immensely. 
Good Movies and DVD's: Everybody and their grandmother has a favorite movie, whether old or new. For example I put The Lucky One for $20 on the list. I love this movie, seeing it only once in theater  It is great to get someone their favorite movie or even a movie with sentiment or meaning behind it. 
Victoria Secret Beauty Body Products: Victoria Secret offers a great variety of body sprays, body washes, and lotions. Right now for $30 you can mix and match 5 of these different body products. You can even buy 6 for $36 and that could be 3 different gifts! 3 sets of scents! You could also even just give them all to one person. 

Comment down below on your gift ideas for the holiday season. Would you like to see a Guys Guide to Gifts? 


8 comments:

  1. love the post
    urbandekyla15.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOoo. The heated blanket sounds comfortable. - amirajsfashiondiaries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This gift guide is so cute! I love the movie The Lucky One!

    I would love it if you would check out my fashion blog:
    http://thefunkyfashionista.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! And me too, it's one of my favorites.

      Delete
  4. Hey, it's Ally from Strawberries-taste-how-lips-do
    just a quick message to say that I've changed my blog name
    and for some reason when you change your name, your followers
    have to follow you again on your new link! So if you want to
    follow me again, please do on my new link! :)

    Ally | www.perksofbeingally.blogspot.co.uk X

    ReplyDelete